Thursday, May 22, 2014

Inspirational quotes Part 10

Leave a Comment
1) When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.

2) With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling.

3) If there was an observer on Mars, they would probably be amazed that we have survived this long.

4) There are amazingly wonderful people in all walks of life; some familiar to us and others not. Stretch yourself and really get to know people. People are in many ways one of our greatest treasures.

5) The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.

6) If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.

7) Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen.

8) It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.

9) Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.

10) I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

11) Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.

12) Try to be like the turtle – at ease in your own shell.

13) Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

14) The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.

15) Try to be patient, because the lessons you learn today will benefit you tomorrow.

16) It does not matter how good a person you are, because there will always be someone criticizing you.

17) Remember anyone can love you when the sun is shining. In the storms is where you learn who truly cares for you.

18) The greatest value of having good people around you is not what you get from them but the better person you become b'coz of them.

19) Education is the most powerful weapon that you can use to change the world.

20) A woman who doesn’t ask for anything DESERVES everthing.

21) I always wonder if someone somewhere is doing the same exact thing as I AM.

22) 1000 miles away and you are still right here in my heart and mind.

23) It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for what you are not.

24) People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you.

25) The whole world is great! That is…until you wake up.

26) Everything happens for a reason, the hard part is finding the reason.

27) Mistake is a single page of life but relation is a complete book. So don't lose a full book for a single page.

28) Always listen to your heart. Its on your left side but it will always be RIGHT.

29) If you don't get the things you love, love the things you get.

30) The worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is having someone worth waiting for.

31) There is a reason God put our eyes on the front of our body. It's so we can see where we are going, not where we have been.

32) coins always make a sound but the currency notes are always silent,So when ur value increases, keep urself calm and silent

33) The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives.

34) If I fall asleep texting you, it's because I didn't want to say goodbye.

35) PROMISE: We break them ……. MEMORIES: They break us.

36) When nothing goes right! GO LEFT

37) Don't say we are not right for each other. The way I see it, we are not right for anybody else.

38) The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

39) Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

40) To love and be loved is the great happiness of existence.

41) Solve the problem or leave the problem. But…… Do not live with the problem.

42) Never forget to say I love you if you love someone b'coz you'll never know when it might be the last time.

43) I may not be perfect but Im always ME.

44) They say you only live once. If you live like I do, once is enough.

45) No need to know where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.

46) When you lose everything you want, you find the only thing you need.

47) ? Single ? Taken ? Complex Situation

48) Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller with every mistake you make…

49) Three things cannot be long hidden …… The sun, The moon and The truth.

50) Every new day gives new things and there we create new memories.

51) I fell in love with the most unexpected person on the most unexpected time.

52) Laughing for 15 seconds adds two days to your life span.

53) When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over.

54) Life is good usually but at this moment life is amazing

55) The worst feeling is pretending you don't care about something, when really it's all you seem to think about.

56) Dont lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars come out.

57) The Most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.

58) Just because you miss someone, does not mean you need them back. Missing is just a part of moving on.

59) A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.

60) In life; Good experiences will produce memorable moments and bad experiences will produce lessons.

61) If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

62) Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today's events.

63) Ego is just like a dust in the eye … without clearing the dust you can't see anything clear … so clear the ego and see the world.

64) The joy you bring to my life is immeasurable.

65) NO matter how worthless you think you are, There's at least one person who thinks you are amazing.

66) Some days I cant stop thinking about you. Other days I wonder why I waste my time.

67) I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.

68) Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.

69) When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

70) The worst disease in the world is fear, and i am AFRAID of it..

71) The past can hurt but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.

72) We have 2 hands, legs, eyes and ears but only 1 heart? B'coz other one is given to someone else. Go and find it.

73) Trouble is part of your life, and if you dont share it, you dont give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.

74) Dont regret for people who left you in half,for you will realise in future that they never belonged to you

75) I have learned that just because two people argue, doesn't mean they don't love eachother. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love eachother.

76) Sometimes you have to let go of your fear to catch your destiny…

77) Some days I want to go back, some days I want to move forward but today, I'm OK with right here, right now.

78) Sometimes people don't realize what they are made of until someone shows them how amazing they really are.

79) I think its cute when you know that someone is making an effort to make you smile.

80) Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them.

81) Find someone who knows that youre not perfect, but treats you as if you are.

82) The more I practice, the luckier I get.

83) Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.

84) I am a part of all that I have met.

85) Sometimes you got to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that you are wrong. It's not called giving up, its called growing up.

86) It's amazing how few pictures can bring back so many memories.

87) While there's life, there's HOPE.

88) Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when we look back, everything is different.

89) If your girlfriend claims that she never looks at your Facebook profile; Try changing your status to SINGLE and wait 2-3 minutes.

90) Love can make you do things that you never thought possible.

91) No surprises, my heart can't take it.

92) Love is like two people holding a rubber band, we pull, then when one person let's go, it's the person who held on that gets hurt..

93) I miss our long talks, your smile, your laugh, your smell, your kisses and your hugs. I wish I could have them back.

94) If you never try, you'll never know.

95) A hug is a perfect gift. One size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it.

96) Live for moments you cant put into Words.

97) If you cannot solve it, it is not a problem, It's reality.

98) Some people only listen to, and believe what they want to hear, the truth, to them, is irrelevant.

99) I may not have everything I want in life but I'm blessed enough to have all that I need. For this I'm grateful.

100) One of the simplest ways to stay happy; just let go of the things that makes you sad.

101) Live your everyday of life like its the last day of your life.

102) I have built a wall, not to block anyone out but to see who loves me enough to climb over it.

103) Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to :)

104) Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.

105) No one knows what he can do until he tries.

106) Don't be afraid to make mistakes.

107) God does not create a lock without its key & God does not give you problems without its solutions! TRUST HIM.

108) I wanna be the last number you call late at night and the first one that you dial when you open your eyes.

109) Every new day is another chance to change your life.

110) Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

111) I am ready to sleep forever and ever, if you just want to be with me in my dreams.

112) Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose, it'll fly

113) A friend is someone who’s there when he needs you.

114) If someone hurts you, don't mind it. It is the law of nature, "The tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets the maximum number of stones."

115) Don't say we are not right for each other, the way I see it is …. we are not right for anyone else.

116) Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.

117) Have you ever wondered which hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

118) Stand up for what is right. Even if you are standing alone.

119) Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

120) Don't be ashamed to be different. Be proud that God made you like no one else.

121) Instead of always wanting more, appreciate what you already have and you might realize, you don't need anything else.

122) The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort & convenience but how he stands at times of controversy & challenges.

123) I may not be good for someone but I'll be the best for those who deserve me.

124) People usually complain about their look, but no one complains about their brains.

125) Dont be afraid of fear let it be afraid of you.

126) Love is like war. Easy to begin but very hard to stop.

127) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

128) Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving..

129) Might not be tonight, tomorrow or the next day but everything is gonna be OK.

130) We never understand how little we need in this world until we know the loss of it.

131) My mom thinks my friends are bad influences. but honestly, I am usually the one coming up with the ideas.

132) My life isn't perfect, but it does have perfect moments.

133) 3 things you should never break: TRUST , PROMISE , HEARTS

134) I want to travel the world with two things on my hands. Camera on my right and HIS hand on my left.

135) People only realize what they had after they lose it so hold on what you have and never ever let it go.

136) Listen before you talk, Think before you react, Earn before you spend and TRY before you quit.

137) Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.

138) Without you, I have nothing. But with you, I have everything.

139) Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

140) decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire..

141) Life is too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday, it will definitely destroy your wonderful today and ruin your great tomorrow.

142) As long as I have you, I will always have everything I need to be happy.

143) Pretty words are not always true and true words are not always pretty.

144) Trust is like paper once crumpled it can never be perfect again.

145) I don't like to think myself as SPECIAL , I like to think myself as limited edition :)

146) Why is it that the things that mean the most to us are the things we are most likely to never admit?

147) Life is good, usually but at this moment, life is amazing.

148) No need for revenge. Just sit back & wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves & if you are lucky, God will let you watch.

149) Never look back unless there's an attractive stranger behind you!

150) Some people accidentally walk on our feet and say sorry while some people walk on our heart & don't even realize.

0 comments: